In October 1860, B.T. Henry was granted a patent for the design of a new gun, a repeating rifle that used metallic cartridges. It was the first repeating rifle in history. With it, one man could load 15 cartridges in eight to ten seconds. That was the equivalent of 15 men armed with traditional firearms. It was such an important innovation that the gun was named after its inventor, Henry, and its cartridges bore his initial, H. All models feature a walnut stock with 13-round capacity. The barrel has an integrated magazine tube; total firearm length is 43-3/4”.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,616.00|
|Barrel Length||24-1/4 Inch Octagonal, Tapered|
|Finish||Charcoal Blue Barrel with Forged Brass Frame and Butt Plate, Sling Swivel|
|Sights||Rear Ladder Sight, Blade Front Sight|
|Overall Length||43.75 Inches|